Version 1.1.0 - 2nd Mar 2017
- Notes can now be searched for by name in the notes pane.
- Added context menus to folders and notes.
- Added always on top setting.
- Folders can now be pinned.
- Notes can now be duplicated.
- First folder/note is automatically opened when profile/folder is switched.
- Deleting profiles now only requires confirmation text to be typed when they contain at least one folder.
- Tab characters can now be entered as part of note content.
- Folders and notes can now be moved to different profiles and folders respectively via the 'Move to...' context menu action.
- Improved general application efficiency.
- Reduces a problem where notes would be excessively saved to file.
- Fixed a bug where note content text selection would disappear when a button in the toolbar was pressed.
Version 1.0.5 - 28th Oct 2016
- Help link was added to direct to the MarsNote FAQ.
- Moved folder rename button from the bottom of the pane to on each folder on hover.
- Improved efficiency of code and fixed some bugs.
Version 1.0.4 - 2nd Oct 2016
- Visually redesigned some buttons.
Version 1.0.3 - 1st Oct 2016
- You can now use an advanced colour picker to choose a note colour.
- Updated context menus to a modern style.
Version 1.0.2 - 29th Sep 2016
- Note items in the notes pane have been redesigned.
- The user defined accent colour is now more prominent on the UI, with borders around the editor controls.
- Fixed a problem where the selected folder loaded from a previous state was not visible if the list of folders was too long.
Version 1.0.1 - 20th Sep 2016
- Changed framework target to .NET 4.6.1 to improve performance.
Version 1.0.0 - 19th Sep 2016